Tuesday, September 14, 2010

fall is great!!

I love the fall because....
Football
I love college football, I could watch it all day.
Running
My kids are back in school, so I can run during the day. Also, it is cooler so I need less water to run long distances. I can get some major miles in. This year I am desperately trying to 'build my base' or get in lots of miles so I can do marathons in the spring.
Canning
Canning is pretty fun, and jam makes great gifts.
Fewer Mosquitoes
I hate mosquitoes because they bite me and bite my kids so they do not like to play outside. In the fall they decrease, and we can play outside a lot more.
Leaves
I like raking and playing with my kids in giant piles of leaves.
Halloween
I love costumes, and dressing up. Halloween is my favorite holiday by a long shot. Also, no presents or cards are expected. Mandatory presents ruin the fun of other holidays.

So I love the fall! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment