Saturday, April 30, 2011

truth will out

Truth will out. Documents from the American Legislative Exchange Council and Mackinac institute have been leaked. No one knows exactly what is in this mess, but If its anything like the rest of their agenda, it is pretty disgusting.

Apparently Anonymous got these from the Chamber of Commerce; I am not above suspecting that this release is a ploy-- The ALEC 'accidently' forgot to block some legislation this week- it looked incredibly extreme and may have been meant to lead people off the more threatening mainstream agenda of voter suppression and unlimited political funding.

I am not sure exactly what is going on, but I trust the Daily Kos- they are fairly accurate, and willingly admit it when they make mistakes. I do not trust the ALEC; so I will be reading through their dirty laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment